|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Price:||$6.9 - $9.2/piece|
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs/ ctn,38*27*15CM|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Material:||Polyester Thread+ Magnet, Terylene||Curtain Poles, Tracks & Accessories Type:||Acks & Accessories Type: Curtain Accessories|
|Name:||Modern Drapery Tiebacks||Style:||Contracted Contemporary|
|Lace Process:||Knitting/warp Knitting|
46cm Magnetic Curtain Tiebacks,
46cm Curtain Tiebacks Clip,
46cm modern drapery tiebacks
Magnetic Curtain Tiebacks Clip For Home Office Decorative Rope
|Producct Name||curtain rope|
|Material||Polyester thread+ magnet|
|Characteristic||Convenient to use|
|Lace process||Knitting/warp knitting|
Knotting method of curtain rope:
1. If the curtain is woven with one strand of rope, then two ends will appear.
2. Finish with a phoenix knot, and then use a flat knot to stagger the two ends and fix it.
3. When starting to make a circle, make a double connection and then start editing.
4. The end can be made into a button knot, which can be fixed in the loop.
Curtain straps are basic curtain accessories. Although there are various materials, the methods of binding curtains are basically the same. In fact, using different methods to tie curtains can also produce changes in details, making the room full of new ideas every day.
Below we have demonstrated six curtain tying methods, all of which are very simple. You can understand the method by looking at the picture.
Six ways to tie curtains
1. Simple knotting method.
2. Double knot method.
3. Rolling method.
4. Heart-shaped knot.
5. Wear it from beginning to end.
Enter Your Message