Contact Person : Susie
Phone Number : +86 13709669010
WhatsApp : +8613709669010
May 31, 2023
A curtain rod is a device used to suspend curtains, usually above windows or along the edges of showers or bathtubs, it can be mounted on the walls or in the ceiling, and the curtain rod Bracket position can be adjusted, allowing curtains to hang close to the window or farther out.
There are many types of curtain rods available in the market, and you might select the one that complements your window treatments and home decoration.
- Single Curtain Rod: This is the most common type of curtain rod and supports light to medium draping panels. It is a lone bar installed at the top of the window and can be threaded through curtain eyelets or curtain rings. Conventional diameter size is 25mm or 28m, length from 1m ~ 6m. Usually hanging only one layer of curtains, is easy to install.
- Double Curtain Rod: This is similar in style to a classic decorative rod, except that it consists of two rods to allow you to layer two types of window treatments on one window. The front rod is sometimes thicker and more ornate and is usually designed to hold a decorative curtain or valance, while the back rod is used to support a functional or blackout curtain. The ability to hang two curtains on one rod is useful for creating a layered look, providing additional privacy or light control, or simply adding more decorative flair to a room.
- Extension Curtain Rod: It is also sometimes referred to as a telescoping curtain rod or an adjustable curtain rod. If you have a window with a nonstandard width, you can adapt your current rod to fit it rather than buying a new one, particularly if the window is just a few inches wider. When the extension curtain rod is transported, the volume is smaller and shorter. You can customize different decorative finials and brackets according to your needs.
- Installing the Curtain Rod
Here is an example of how to install a curtain rod using brackets:
1. Measure and mark the placement of the brackets on the wall.
2. Drill pilot holes for the screws.
3. Attach the brackets to the wall using screws.
4. Slide the curtain rings onto the rod.
5. Place the rod onto the brackets.
6. Adjust the rod and curtains as necessary.
When selecting a curtain rod, it is important to choose the right one based on how you want to style and operate your draperies. In terms of specific products, KYOK's Curtain Rod & Wall Bracket is a high-quality set with sturdy construction and various customization options. You do not have to worry about looking for curtains suppliers everywhere, from decoration, style, color, accessories, etc., KYOK will provide you with one-stop customized services according to your preferences.