|Features:||Polyester Roller Blind Curtain / Blinds Window Coverings||Materials:||Aluminum + Plastic + Cloth|
|Expanded Height:||100 Cm||Color:||Beige|
|Clean:||Easy To Clean By Towel||Style:||Venetian|
Polyester Window Curtain Blinds,
Polyester roller blind curtain,
Polyester blinds window coverings
Durable Waterproof Polyester Window Curtain Blinds
Product Name: TP013 Roller Blind
Size: 108 x 8 x 8 cm
Gross Weight: 1065 g
Net Weight: 1064 g
Materials: Aluminum + Plastic + Cloth
Expanded Height: 100 cm
Features: High Cost Ratio, Simple and Durable
All blind sizes are based on the blind TOP header width. The minimum cutting unit is by 1/4 inch. (no 1/8, 3/8 etc) Blinds are available for 20 ~ 110 inch in width and 47, 55, 64, 72, 82, 95,103,115 inch in height.(If Winsharp Basic) Available width and length can be different depends on blind product type.
What are the curtain accessories
1. Curtain track. Curtain track is a kind of curtain accessories used to hang curtains so that the curtains can open and close, and at the same time can increase the aesthetics of the curtains. There are many kinds of curtains. The slides of general curtains are divided into dark rails and light rails. The most popular nowadays are mainly light rail, simple and fashionable. Generally, European-style retro curtains use more dark rails.
2. Curtain rod. Curtain rods are an important part of curtain accessories. The main function of curtain rods is to weigh curtains. Generally, curtain rods are mainly divided into wooden curtain rods, metal curtain rods and aluminum alloy curtain rods.
3. Curtain hanging ring (hook). There are many curtain hanging rings (hooks), among which are unique styles, exquisite workmanship, novel styles, and various colors. Curtain accessories curtain hooks are very suitable for use with curtain rods of various sizes. Among them, the hooks are mainly cloth fork hooks and resin hooks. The style and material of the two are different. The cloth fork hook is mainly made of metal, the curtain hooks of curtain accessories are more practical, and the resin hook is mainly made of resin, which is beautiful and atmospheric.
4. Curtain buckle. Curtain buckle is a small button used to fix curtains.
Choosing the color of curtains should not be based on your own feeling, whichever color looks better, it should be matched with the furniture at home. Choosing curtains with warm color patterns in the living room can give people a sense of hospitality, and if it is embellished with mesh screens, it will enhance the artistic charm of the entire room. The curtains of the study room are preferably neutral to cool colors, among which light green, dark green, and light blue are the crowns of various colors. The bedroom should choose stable and quiet curtains, such as light brown and brown-red furniture can be matched with beige and orange curtains, and white furniture can be equipped with light coffee, light blue and beige curtains, making the room elegant and not deserted. Warm but not tacky. In the restaurant, yellow and orange can enhance food, while white has a clean feeling. In general, the color of the curtain should be close to the ground.If the ground is fuchsia, the curtain can choose pink, peach and other colors that are similar to the ground, but it cannot be the same.For example, in a room with a small area, the floor is chestnut red, and then choose chestnut The red curtains will make the room small. Therefore, when the contrast between the color of the ground and the furniture is strong, you can choose the ground color as the center; the contrast between the ground color and the color of the furniture is weak.
How to install curtains, what are the precautions for installing curtains
How to install curtains:
1. Draw lines before curtain installation. Its accuracy is related to the success or failure of curtain installation. First, measure the fixed hole distance and the size of the required installation track to facilitate preparation before construction.
2. Install curtain rails:
(1) There are single, double or triple rails for curtain rails. When the window width is greater than 1200mm, the curtain rails should be disconnected, the simmer bends at the disconnection should be staggered, the simmer bends should be gentle curves, and the lap length should not be less than 200mm. Ming curtain boxes are generally installed first. Machine screws should be added to the heavy curtain rail; the dark curtain box should be attached to the rail. The small corner of the heavy curtain track should be encrypted, and the size of the wood screw is not less than 30mm.
(2) Install the hoisting clip, rotate the clip 90 degrees to connect with the track, and install the hoisting clip to the top plate with self-tapping screws. If it is a concrete structure, it is necessary to add expansion screws;
3. Install the curtain rod:
Correct the connection fixture, install the rod or iron wire, and pull on the fixture. Keep the elevation between flat and positive. Note on installing curtains:
1) At least 10cm should be set between the lower edge of the plaster line and the upper edge of the window cover;
2) The length of the curtain rod should be greater than the width of the window cover to avoid light leakage;
3) The curtain rod should be installed horizontally and firmly.
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||100% Satisfaction Guarantee|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester|
|Warranty Description||100% Satisfaction Guarantee|